SAMANWAY SOCIAL SERVICE ORGANISATION is a registered society under registration act vides certificate no. 4642/97 issued by the registrar of society’s Government of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal.
1.Work as a catalyst in bringing change in the lives of thousands of underprivileged and marginalized children, youth and women, by addressing their basic needs.
2.Enable the civil society across the world to engage proactively in the change process through the philosophy of civic driven change.
3.Adopt highest standards of governance to emerge as a leading knowledge and technology driven, innovative and scalable international development organization.
The objective of Samanway Social Service Organisation is as follows:
1. To overcome literacy
2. To provide professional training, to ensure social development, empowering youth, women, SC/ST and minority
3. To work in collaboration with Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRI)
4. Health awareness ( HIV/AIDS/POLIO/TB/ Pure Drinking water )
5. Trained youth in technical and non-technical fields to make them self dependent
6. Work in line to promote green India Initiatives, energy conservation